Third Africa Works! conference is all about ‘Innovation in Finance’
Africa Works! Innovation in Finance is set to be the foremost conference on doing business in Africa.
The programme will kick off with an opening speech by Klaas Knot, President of the Dutch National Bank.
Keynote speeches come from:
- Amine Bouabid, CEO of the Bank of Africa Group,
- ‘angel investor’ Tomi Davies from Nigeria and
- Edward Effah, founder and CEO of Fidelity Bank Ghana Ltd.
BBC journalist Nancy Kacungira leads the panel discussion.
After the keynote speeches there will be a series of workshops, which focus on the six themes access to finance, fintech, regulation and tax, funding facilities, financing businesses and PE and VC for development. There are also four regional workshops, focusing on Southern, Eastern, Northern and West-Africa.
- date: November 10 & 11, 2016
- venue: Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) in Amsterdam